[TYPO3-english] Xajax multiple plugins one page

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Wed May 13 15:11:14 CEST 2009

Hi Gijs,

> Hello,
>
> We used to have a problem with multiple plugins using the xajax
> extension on 1 page for example pi1 and pi2 use xajax so it's being
> loaded twice and creates an error.
>
> "Function blabla() is missing" it triggers this errror in the first
> plugin typo3 loads on the page, in this case pi1, but the method
> blabla() used by xajax is in pi2
>
> I solved the issue by some hacking in code, not really the best way but
> it works like it should.
>
> Now i was wondering if somebody else solved this issue allready or did i
> just missed a option that could be set in the xajax extension.
>
> Regards Gijs

last year I had the same problem. Maybe this can help you:
http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-dev/2008-May/029770.html

However, even if it is very simple to use it, I think that xajax is not
the best way to include ajax functionalities to TYPO3 extensions...

Regards,

---
 Mauro Lorenzutti

e-mail:  mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
WEBFORMAT srl | Corte Europa, 12 | I-33097 SPILIMBERGO PN
     Tel +39-0427-926.389  --  Fax +39-0427-927.653
       info at webformat.com  --  http://www.webformat.com