[TYPO3-english] RealUrl errorlog: Couldn't map alias "favicon.ico" to a language

Stig Kjeldsen sk at itu.dk
Tue May 12 17:11:10 CEST 2009

I added this two lines to my .htaccess file and it seems to work

RewriteRule ^typo3$ - [L]
RewriteRule ^typo3/.*$ - [L]

My .htaccess:
[cut]
# Enable URL rewriting
RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule
^(typo3|t3lib|tslib|fileadmin|typo3conf|typo3temp|uploads|showpic\.php|favicon\.ico)/
- [L]

RewriteRule ^typo3$ typo3/index_re.php [L]
RewriteRule ^typo3$ - [L]
RewriteRule ^typo3/.*$ - [L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d