[TYPO3-english] Typogento - One page checkout Does not proceed beyond billing

Prakash spabhat at chandanweb.com
Tue May 12 16:35:17 CEST 2009

Hi,

I observed strange behavior in one page checkout.
The Checkout does not proceed beyond 'Billing Information' when I select
radio button "Ship to different address".
It shows "Loading Next step" and then nothing happens.

If I select  the radio button "Ship to this address", it however tries
to highlight "Shipping Information" but it cannot.
I can however click on "Shipping Information", but when I click
continue, it again shows "Loading Next step" and then nothing happens.

What could be causing this issue, any idea?

--
Regards,
Prakash A Bhat