[TYPO3-english] Typogento Realurl configuration

Prakash spabhat at chandanweb.com
Tue May 12 16:30:47 CEST 2009

Hi,

I am trying to setup typogento on a test server.

For testing I created magento on 2 pages
1. On Home page in Typo3

I am able to display various blocks as specified in the how to page.

Even realurl configuration seems to be fine, but I noticed several issues.

WHEN INTEGRATED ON HOME PAGE
-----------------------------

1. Magento Header Links do not work
2. Magento Content block is displayed properly
3. Magento Right block is displayed but cart status is incorrect
4. Product links in page content do not work

Sample Links When REAL URL is enabled:
http://typogento.domain.ch/shop/checkout/
http://typogento.domain.ch/?tx_fbmagento[shop][_absolute]=&tx_fbmagento[shop][_direct]=sony-vaio-vgn-txn27n-b-11-1-notebook-pc.html
http://typogento.domain.ch/shop/tag/product/list/?tx_fbmagento[shop][tagId]=27

If I disable RealURL, then all links work fine.
Sample Links When REAL URL is disabled:
http://typogento.domain.ch/index.php?id=1&no_cache=1&tx_fbmagento[shop][route]=checkout&tx_fbmagento[shop][controller]=&tx_fbmagento[shop][action]=
http://typogento.domain.ch/index.php?id=1&tx_fbmagento[shop][route]=&tx_fbmagento[shop][controller]=&tx_fbmagento[shop][action]=&tx_fbmagento[shop][_absolute]=&tx_fbmagento[shop][_direct]=sony-vaio-vgn-txn27n-b-11-1-notebook-pc.html
http://typogento.domain.ch/index.php?id=1&tx_fbmagento[shop][route]=tag&tx_fbmagento[shop][controller]=product&tx_fbmagento[shop][action]=list&tx_fbmagento[shop][tagId]=27

WHEN INTEGRATED ON A SUB PAGE Named Magento Test
To check further I created a sub page and integrated typogento in this.
1. Magento Header Links work perfectly
2. Magento displays the default 404 page in content part
3. Magento Right block is displayed but cart status is incorrect

SAMPLE LINKS:
http://typogento.domain.ch/magento-test/shop/checkout/

In all above cases I also noticed that the cart status does not get
displayed automatically unless I enter any page using header links!

What could be causing these issues? Can anyone help me find a solution?

--
Regards,
Prakash A Bhat