[TYPO3-english] t3blog and templavoila

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Tue May 12 10:48:40 CEST 2009

Hi Dominic
The extension works great if you run a blog only site and only modify a bit
the css. Very fast to install and to use just that fast. But many many
people use TemplaVoila and they struggle a lot.

@Christopher
As you have already experience in setting up T3Blog in TV with other
Content. Can you set up a tutorial step by step guide TOGETHER with Dominic
how to get  t3blog running in TemplaVoila without doubled content and
without the hazzle in the frontend. I guess than Dominic will understand the
problems a bit more we have in TemplaVoila using t3blog and might be able to
modify things according to what would be needed to make it better to
integrate in TV.

Think about it - I guess it would be worth doing it!

Andi