[TYPO3-english] Magento - Typo3

Prakash spabhat at chandanweb.com
Tue May 12 10:12:33 CEST 2009

Hi Micheal,

Typogento is a real Nice work and pretty useful.

Michael Türk wrote:
> I agree with you in the opinion point. I would like to have some more
> information about the easy setup and the configuration interface since
> that is something we might change in future releases. After finishing
> our current TypoGento projects, that kind of hurry, we're planning to
> have some revisions of the documentation and the TypoGento to ease the
> installation of TypoGento even more. So we could need some more
> information about the existent problems around.

The documentation given in
http://www.typogento.com/need-a-docu/how-to-install-typogento.html is
good and works perfect if we follow the steps carefully.
I believe Typogento has more features which are highly useful, and it
would be really essential that the manual comes up faster to address
these issues.

It would also be interesting if you share the problems you came across
and how it is resolved. This would be really beneficial.

Regards,
Prakash A Bhat