[TYPO3-english] Pagetree not working properly

Bartbogdan bdubelaar at sundayafternoon.nl
Mon May 11 22:12:05 CEST 2009

Thanks Philippe! Turning off the firefox3 bugfix resolved the issue!

But why is it causing problems? The firefox3 bugfix gives the following
error when loaded:
'The XCLASS filename-key "typo3/alt_main.php" was different from
"ext/mn_ff3_be_bugfix/xclass/ux_alt_main.php" which it should have been'

Does anyone have a clue on that?

Best regards,

Bart