[TYPO3-english] Posting in t3blog

Dominic Brander dominic at typo3.org
Mon May 11 20:56:57 CEST 2009

Ciao Sergio
to make this possible you have to change the TCA for the t3blog if you
want to override the default settings.
In the backend switch to module tools>configuration and choose in the
menu $TCA (tables.php).
Then look for [tx_t3blog_post].
Clicking through the array will finally lead you to
$TCA['tx_t3blog_post']['columns']['hidden']['config']['default'] = 1;
change it to
$TCA['tx_t3blog_post']['columns']['hidden']['config']['default'] = 0;

Now, copy/paste this value into the configuration file where you can set
it. This is all you can do from here...

The same goes for the "only registered..."

Concerning the approve:
plugin.tx_t3blog_pi1.myblog.widget.blogList.approved = 1

please refer to the manual for further details.

Greetings,
dominic

--
dominic