[TYPO3-english] [Sourceopt] is this extension working for you

Dave Bui Dave at kdweb.co.uk
Mon May 11 16:21:38 CEST 2009

Hi Andreas,

> no, sorry. Never had any problems with sourceopt. You put the code
into the constant-field of your
> main-TS-template, installed the extension, can see the constants with
TSOB, can see the constants
> with Constant-Editor?

I put in constant-field of my "main" TS template and it did work ;) as I
noticed that I can change header comment via sourceOpt.. that's great.

Did you know how to remove typo3 copyright comments? I know this sort of
question is not nice with Typo3 community but I would rather know if
sourceopt could do the trick.

Cheers,
Dave

Message: 5