[TYPO3-english] Pagetree not working properly

Victor Livakovsky v-tyok at mail.ru
Mon May 11 16:00:57 CEST 2009

Hi.

It may be not a TYPO3 Core problem, but some extension. I've had same
problem twice on different servers. And both times it was caused by some
extensions, that had empty spaces right after closing PHP tag: '?>'. It
makes an AJAX request invalid and that's why it doesn't return anything.
Try to disable installed extensions one-by-one and you'll find out,
which one is problematic.