[TYPO3-english] [Sourceopt] is this extension working for

Andreas Burg typo3 at andreasburg.de
Mon May 11 13:03:32 CEST 2009

Dave

> Thanks for the reply. I tried to put the provided script into Constant
> Editor (see the screen attached), but still no luck.
> (caches is cleared)
> Any other thought?

no, sorry. Never had any problems with sourceopt. You put the code into the constant-field of your
main-TS-template, installed the extension, can see the constants with TSOB, can see the constants
with Constant-Editor?

BTW I remove the comments in setup with:
config.disablePrefixComment = 1

therefore I have set
sourceopt.removeComments = 0

--