[TYPO3-english] Login problem

Sergio scatala at iti.upv.es
Mon May 11 10:11:44 CEST 2009

> Sergio,

> Sorry but I have a hard time to determine whether you have a redirecting
>  problem (redirect after succesful login) or a permission problem to
> see the CE or page. What happens if you go directly to the URL of the
> protected page after a user logged on succesfully?

No permission problem. If I go directly to the URL it goes well. But on the first attempt, it shows blank content and doesn't go to the redirect_url.

I'm using the extension "eu_ldap" too, besides "felogin".

I've been researching on code of both extensions (and t3lib/class.t3lib_userauth.php) but I can't find the answer. The user logs in well (authUser returns 200), but there's no redirect.

Any clue?

Thanks in advance,
Sergio