[TYPO3-english] Class or modern icon set with mm_forum?

David Bruchmann typo3-en at bruchmann-web.de
Sat May 9 08:34:25 CEST 2009

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von:        Ries van Twisk <typo3 at rvt.dds.nl>
Gesendet:   Samstag, 9. Mai 2009 03:18:13
An:         TYPO3 English <typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de>
CC:
Betreff:    [TYPO3-english] Class or modern icon set with mm_forum?
> hey All,
>
> I am trying to use the modern icon set, but I
> have a hard time understanding how this works.
>
> Tjis is what the manual states
>
> "As of version 0.1.6, you can switch between classic and modern topic
> icons. The classic icons are identical with those used in the previous
> versions of the mm_forum extension. The modern icons by default
> consist of an „icon map“ and are configured by a TypoScript template
> located in plugin.tx_mmforum_pi1.topicIcon. The necessary topic
> parameters are stored in the data array of the content object
> (accessible for example by stdWrap.field). There are the following
> fields:"
>
> is it correct that the new modern icons are not in mm_forum and that I
> need to supply them myself?
>
> The reson for asking is that if I use the modern set I just get white
> images and no icon is shown.
>
> Ries

Hy Ries,

browse the constant-editor for "PLUGIN.MM_FORUM - FILE PATHS", there you
can change the directory for images.

Furthermore you can set the path for each single image in "TypoScript
Object Browser" => plugin.tx_mmforum_pi1.topicIcon.file.[1-40].file.

In plugin.tx_mmforum_pi1.images you can set a lot of imagenames, to
change the default names which should be fetched from the configured
image-folder.

Look for your version of mm_forum, current version is 0.1.7.
I had to download this version manually form TER because the
extension-manager didn't found the actual version.

Regards
David