[TYPO3-english] Mailformplus stopped sending emails

Gunnar Jonsson gu-jonss at online.no
Thu May 7 18:20:36 CEST 2009

Today I got a message from my webhotel provider, which said that the
mailserver that my domain used was blacklisted, because some other customer
had abused his domene in order to send out spam. So after that customer was
blocked and the blacklist was removed the emails have started to come again.

If there are any who could tell why mails from tt_products and from test of
mails in the install tool was still coming, while mails from mailformplus
was blocked by the blacklisting, it was nice to know. Are there different
php functions for mailing in tt_products and install tool compared to
mailformplus?

Regards,
Gunnar Jonsson

"Peter Russ" <peter.russ at 4many.net> skrev i melding