[TYPO3-english] clearCacheCmd and sub pages

StephenBungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Thu May 7 15:54:52 CEST 2009

I use clearCacheCmd in page tsconfig on news folders so that when the
articles are updated the pages with tt_news plugins are cleared from the
cache.

Is there anyway of doing this for subpages without adding it manually to
every page?

I have the following structure:

Products
 - Product 1
 - Product 2
 - Product 3
 - Product 4

The content of products is automatically made from the first content item on
each of the products subpages. I thought everything was ok with it (the TS I
mean), but the products pages shows old content from the subpages until I
clear the products page cache. What I want to do is use the clearCacheCmd on
the sub pages to clear the products page cache, but I don't want to manually
add this tsconfig to every page since in the future there maybe more
products pages not created by me.

Anyone know how to do this?

-----
--