[TYPO3-english] Media_Center extension issue

Rasmus Falkenberg rf at humac.dk
Thu May 7 10:34:57 CEST 2009

Hi

ISSUE

I have installed the media_center extension on our test website.
When I try to view the page that contains the media center plugin I
get a blank page.

WHAT I HAVE DONE SO FAR

I followed the manual:

1) I installed the extension using the Extension manager (no problem)
2) I created a page A and added the media_center plugin (no poblem)
3) I created a sysfolder B and added the necessary media_center
records (no problem)
4) I created a extension template for page A and added the extension
static template (no problem)
5) I edited the media plugin on page A and added the media_center
records (no problem)

I have been told that this might be a PHP issue. I use PHP 4.x. Below
I have pattached the error log that has to do with the
media_center extension. Maybe someone can look at it at tell me what
goes wrong?

Best Regards

Rasmus Falkenberg