[TYPO3-english] LDAP authenticated users and file permissons

StephenBungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Wed May 6 13:18:50 CEST 2009

Hello.

I need to set the file permssions for users, they must be able to create
folders and unzip files. I can make manual changes to users created in TYPO3
and the changes are saved, but when users are authenticated and created by
LDAP any changes I make to the users BE accounts get changed when they login
in again back to the default of just "Files:
Upload,Copy,Move,Delete,Rename,New,Edit". Why is this? Is there anyway to
keep the changes made?

-----
--
Stephen Bungert