[TYPO3-english] globalVar Condition problem

Walrick lists at globalhealingcircle.net
Wed May 6 12:15:03 CEST 2009

Peter Russ wrote:
> --- Original Nachricht ---
> Absender:   Jigal van Hemert
>> You can use regular expressions. I think something like
>> [globalVar = TSFE:page|fe_group = /(^|,)2(,|$)/]
>> will match values such as:
>> 2
>> 1,2
>> 2,3,5
>> 1,2,-1
>>
>> (not tested, but TSref mentions this syntax)
>
> for globalString. Does this also work for globalVar?

I don't think it does. I tried:

[globalVar = TSFE:page|fe_group = -2,TSFE:page|fe_group =
/(^|.,)1(,.|$)/] && [usergroup = 1,2]

The Regex should match both "1" "1,2" and "2,1" according to a regex
tester (and not "-1","-2","0" or an empty field, but instead it seems to
match all the time, as I'm getting a public page marked as members-only
(what this conditions was for).

Walrick

--
webmaster Global Healing Circle