[TYPO3-english] globalVar Condition problem

David Bruchmann typo3-en at bruchmann-web.de
Wed May 6 11:02:45 CEST 2009

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von:        Walrick <lists at globalhealingcircle.net>
Gesendet:   Mittwoch, 6. Mai 2009 10:43:52
An:         typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
CC:
Betreff:    Re: [TYPO3-english] globalVar Condition problem
> Sorry about bumping this, but doesn't anybody have an solution for this?
>
> Walrick
>
> Walrick wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm using the following condition to do something:
>>
>> [globalVar = TSFE:page|fe_group = -2,TSFE:page|fe_group = 1] &&
>> [usergroup = 1,2]
>>
>> However I would like the condition also to apply if the fe_group field
>> of the page record contains 1,2 or 2,1.
>>
>> (In other words in any case where usergroup 1 has access to a page.)
>>
>> However as "," is used to separate the variables, just using
>> TSFE:page|fe_group =  1,2. doesn't work.
>>
>> Is there a way to solve this?
>>
>> Thanks for any help.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Walrick

Hy Walrick,

I can't see the sense of your first condition because first it's nearly
a copy of the second one and additionaly it's statically without using
T3-features.
Using the scond condition filters pages with usergroup 1,2
Only about the -2 im confused - where do you use minus-uid?

Best regards
David