[TYPO3-english] Localisation problem after t3d and templavoila import

Sara Weale webmaster at llgc.org.uk
Tue May 5 18:31:16 CEST 2009

I have imported a t3d (copy of an existing site into the same tree
structure) and am having problems getting the localisation to work.

What was done:
- td3 imported
- templavoila templates export and imported into new site
- root system folder re-allocated in the root
- templavoila templates allocated to new template html files

I have checked the typoscript for the templavoila record and the page
template and all seems the same, but the content elements for the 2nd
language now all show as allocated to 'default'.

Without having to go through each content element, how do I re-set the
localisation?

Is there something I need to set initially if I re-imported the t3d and
the templavoila templates to fix this?

Yours
Sara

--
Sara Weale
Rheolwr y We / Web Manager

Ffôn/Phone: 01970 632845
Ebost/Email: webmaster at llgc.org.uk
http://www.llgc.org.uk/

Nid yw'r neges yma o reidrwydd yn adlewyrchu barn y Llyfrgell.
This message does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Library.