[TYPO3-english] Discussion: Dealing with translations in large multi-language sites

Loek Hilgersom hilgersom at xs4all.nl
Tue May 5 14:29:07 CEST 2009

Hoi Rob and Fabien,

Thanks for the suggestion, it looks promising and I'm already looking into it.
The version (1.1) in TER is Alpha and fairly old, but it looks like it's being
developed actively. I've installed the current trunk from SVN (shows v3.3.1)
which seems to work at least in the basics.

I found this podkast: http://castor.t3o.punkt.de/files/l10nmgr.m4v

I can't find much documentation though. So far I managed to export to Excel, but
I can't open the same or similar (xml) export in Open Office (3.0.1) yet.

I also came across the t3_locmanager extension which is properly documented, but
it's hard to tell the difference between the 2 extensions so far.

Cheers,
Loek