[TYPO3-english] Antw: Re: CoolUri - tt_news -> related news

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Mon May 4 23:08:53 CEST 2009

Hey Joe,

I've finally found some time to have a look at it. I used latest CoolUri
from SVN (actually my source codes), which is not very much different
from 1.0.16 version that is in TER.

Anyway, it works OK with tt_news 2.5.2 and default tt_news templates
included and default CoolUri XML conf. I've created 2 news, one related
with the other, related news are displayed and links are OK and working.

Isn't it possible that it's something about your setup or tt_news template?

--
Jan Bednarik
www.bednarik.org - web about Typo3 in czech