[TYPO3-english] anchors "c123" versus "123"

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Mon May 4 18:05:37 CEST 2009

Hi Dmitry,
>> Could the lack of CSS styled content be the reason or could this be due
>> to some extension? Anyone else experienced similar?
>>

> The answer to the first question is "yes". CSS styled content creates those "cXXX". Only digits (without a letter before) will not validate. This is the reason for having "c".

Thank you - but installing and activating /css_styled_content/ didn't
help. The a tag name is still without c, like <A name="123"></a>.

But you did push me into right direction :) - I realized to do a search
in TypoScript Object Browser and found it:

tt_content.stdWrap.dataWrap = <A name="{field:uid}"></a>

I changed to:

tt_content.stdWrap.dataWrap = <A name="c{field:uid}"></a>

and that did it, now anchors work.

I guess this should be the default - where should this kind of
"malfunction" be reported?
- Katja