[TYPO3-english] post worldwide TYPO3-Forums, developer-pages and other T3-ressources here

David Bruchmann typo3-en at bruchmann-web.de
Sun May 3 20:19:58 CEST 2009

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von:        Francois Suter <fsuter at cobweb.ch>
Gesendet:   Sonntag, 3. Mai 2009 19:54:28
An:         typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
CC:
Betreff:    Re: [TYPO3-english] post worldwide TYPO3-Forums,
developer-pages and other T3-ressources here
>>    my Rating: 50% Quality - Germans should be able to make it better.
>
> Ha, I had missed that one! How's that supposed to be interpreted? Is it
> some kind of nationalistic feeling of superiority or are you just very
> clumsy in what you say?
>
> Please think about what you write!

Hi Francois,

no, I supposed it could sound like that but I meant another point:

In Germany most people speak english: so they can read the english
documents.
Furthermore the german-spoken T3-forums belong to the best worldwide I
think.
And in relation to other languages apart from english there exist very
much german documents about T3.

So german developers have the chance to learn better and faster than
persons from other nations.

Best Regards
David