[TYPO3-english] advanced typoscript wrapping needed

Walrick lists at globalhealingcircle.net
Sun May 3 15:58:44 CEST 2009

Thanks Joey,

You helped me make my TS quite a bit neater and shorter.

The only thing left now is a problem with a normal TS condition, about
which I started a different thread (glovalVar Condition problem).

I even managed to get rid of the half container for the entire content
area (which was closed in my html template until now). The reason it was
a half one was that I wanted to wrap three different subparts with it. I
know combined these into a COA and put the typosearch tags around the
middle one instead of in the html template.

Only one thing about your original suggestion:
G1G-2 is useless, as the values -2 and -1 for fe_group are used
stand-alone only. If you select either one in the backend, all other
values are removed.

---

Current TS:

temp.PageAccess = TEXT
temp.PageAccess.value = <div class="publicpage">|</div>

temp.MainContentWrap = CASE
temp.MainContentWrap {
	key {
		field = fe_group
		split {
			token = ,
			cObjNum = 1
			1.current = 1
			1.wrap = G|
        		}
		}
	default = TEXT
	default.value = <div class="public">|</div>
	G1 = TEXT
	G1.value = <div
class="membersonlytext">{$text.contentmembersonly}</div><div
class="membersonly">|</div>
	G-2 < .G1
	G1G2 < .G1
	G2G1 < .G1
	G2 = TEXT
	G2.value = <div class="ctonlytext">Coordination Team Only</div><div
class="ctonly">|</div>
}

# Members-Only Page

[globalVar = TSFE:page|fe_group = -2,TSFE:page|fe_group = 1] &&
[usergroup = 1,2]
temp.PageAccess = TEXT
temp.PageAccess.value = <div
class="membersonlytext">{$text.pagemembersonly}</div><div
class="membersonlypage">|</div>

temp.MainContentWrap {
	G1 >
	G-2 >
	G1G2 >
	G2G1 >
}
[END]

# CT-Only Page

[globalVar = TSFE:page|fe_group = 2] && [usergroup = 2]
temp.PageAccess = TEXT
temp.PageAccess.value = <div class="ctonlytext">Coordination Team Only
[END]

temp.MainContent < styles.content.get
temp.MainContent.renderObj.stdWrap.wrap = <div class="content-unit">|</div>
temp.MainContent.renderObj.stdWrap.stdWrap.outerWrap.cObject <
temp.MainContentWrap

temp.MainContentArray = COA
temp.MainContentArray {
	stdWrap.outerWrap.cObject < temp.PageAccess
	10 < temp.PreContent
	20 < temp.MainContent
	20.wrap = <!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin-->|<!--TYPO3SEARCH_end-->
	30 < temp.postContent
}

---

So my subpart is replaced by temp.MainContentArray and then the TS does
the rest. temp.PreContent en temp.PostContent are not specified further
in this example. They're used to insert specific texts and functions
above and below the content elements.

Regards,

Walrick

--