[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 4.3.0-dev with Oracle

David Bruchmann typo3-en at bruchmann-web.de
Sun May 3 06:08:54 CEST 2009

I've further Question concerning dbal and adodb:

is the Apache Module mod_dbd concerned in any way by these extensions?
(http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_dbd.html)

I still never understood the use of this mod very clearly but if the mod
can be influenced by T3 perhaps it makes sense to have a look at this too.

This brings me up to my second question:

What's about other servers than apache?
Is there a ressembling (or the same) mod includable?

I still haven't used another DB than mySQL with T3 but when you change
some classes I think it would be nice to have all concerning points
considered.

Best Regards
David