[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 4.3.0-dev with Oracle

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Sat May 2 16:54:37 CEST 2009

> I still have a problem with table sys_refindex. I'll debug this too,
> then I'll drop all tables and restart the whole process to see whether
> it works better.

Problem is in file t3lib/stddb/tables.sql when defining keys for table
sys_refindex:

KEY lookup_string (ref_table(133),ref_string)

In t3lib/class.t3lib_sqlparser.php, method parseCREATETABLE(), the case
for keyword 'KEY' does this to extract the definition in parentheses:

$result['KEYS'][$keyName] = $this->getValue($parseString,'_LIST');

But the comparator '_LIST' stucks in method getValue() as

ref_table(133)

is not supposed to happen. Only a comma-separated list of alpha_num
token should be found.

I'm not sure what to do thus I wrote in my wiki to first change the
definition of the key for this table.

Now all "core" tables have been created successfully but there will
certainly have more tuning to be done.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en