[TYPO3-english] Record editing by fe_users

Pascal Cramer pascal at NOSPAMroguesheep.nl
Tue Mar 31 19:56:37 CEST 2009

Hi list,

I am looking for the best/easiest way to allow front-end users to edit multiple
records (tt_news and tt_address in this case)
Currently I am working with the very promising 'meta_feedit' but the
documentation (and Google) fails me on the last 5% of implementing the required
functionality.

Is it worth to further investigate/work out this extension or are there
better/easier ways without creating your own extension (based on other
api-extensions as  'mth_feedit')?

Thanks for any right-deirection pointers,
Pascal