[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 mobile webpages, WURFL

Victor Livakovsky v-tyok at mail.ru
Tue Mar 31 11:42:17 CEST 2009

Hi, list.

I'm trying to create separate view for 'normal' web-browsers and mobile
browsers for the same web. I'm following this manual, which uses WURFL
extension:
http://mobiforge.com/developing/story/mobile-websites-with-typo3-cms-and-wurfl
Everything works fine, except this condition:
[userFunc = user_wurfl_getDeviceCapability(is_wireless_device)]

It normally works for FF3 too! So, mobile content is shown in it... I
understand, that it's not a TYPO3 and not this extension issue. But,
maybe, someone has an experience in developing mobile web-pages with
TYPO3 and can give me some hint?

Thank you in advance.