[TYPO3-english] dd_googlesitemap side issues?

Styrmir Magnússon styrmirm at hive.is
Mon Mar 30 22:07:44 CEST 2009

Hello

After installing dd_googlesitemap then I am experiencing very high load
on MySQL. My ISP had to change robots.txt to disallow / for googlebot
because google was making so much load on MySQL.
This has probably nothing to do with the extension but why is google so
heavy on my site after assigning the sitemap? Is there something I can do
about this?

I have two domains www.kfum.is and www.kfuk.is which is the same pages
and same sitemap. In Google Webmaster Tools I added both sites and
inserted the same sitemaps both for tt_news and the site.

www.kfum.is/?eID=dd_googlesitemap&sitemap=news&pidList=548&singlePid=323
www.kfum.is/?eID=dd_googlesitemap

Hoping that someone knows how to fix this.
Thanks
Styrmir Magnusson