[TYPO3-english] cHash does not work with forms

Vahan Amirbekyan vamirbekyan at dgfoundation.org
Mon Mar 30 17:05:24 CEST 2009

do I read this right that the hook will make typo3 ignore the value of
cHash. Before this though we need the page to get cached in the first
place. So I guess I add a hidden field then to the form with dummy value
for cHash. The hook I do the way that if it sees the dummy value then it
returns true. This way the purpose of cHash will be voided for limited
number of URLs at least.
is this solution you suggested Dmitry?