[TYPO3-english] mnogosearch and pagepath - problem saving

Joachim Rinck jr at modan.ch
Mon Mar 30 14:11:17 CEST 2009

Hi,

as expected, this had nothing to do with the extensions per se.

the reason was simply that the server couldnt access itself. he tries to
in /class.tx_pagepath_api.php in public function getPagePath when he
wants to do $result = t3lib_div::getURL($url, false, $headers);

when saving records takes long time after installing mnogosearch /
pagepath check your dns and routing for that url:
$url = t3lib_div::getIndpEnv('TYPO3_SITE_URL') ....
in my case there has been a routing problem.

thanks again, special thanks to Dmitry for great extensions