[TYPO3-english] Better tree and drag-and-drop java scripts.

mario m m at mariochiari.net
Sun Mar 29 19:39:39 CEST 2009

Hello

i am looking at the better trees (trees) extension by Elmar Hinz.
It would nice if it had some java script tools to drag-and-drop and move
around nodes of a tree (for examples, look at www.dhtmlgoodies.com,
folder tree section).

I understand that I could look at how we drag-and-drop pages on the BE,
but I find difficult to dig Typo3 code and locate  what I could reuse.

Indeed, it should not be  difficult to use some js library and enrich
better trees with js and ajax functionalities.

I am just asking whether somebody has already worked out the details
(maybe for a different extension) and may offer some useful advise.

Thanks
My best wishes
mario