[TYPO3-english] cObj->IMAGE()problem

bogdan petrovan petrovanster at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 19:52:41 CET 2009

Hello,

I've done a small extension that overrides the IMAGE function of tslib_cObj
and caches the files on the server. It lokks that, for now, there isn't
other method.
Another way would be if there was a hook on t3lib_TSTemplate->getFileName
and to hook there a function that would handle the external file. I'll try
to contact the dev team and see what is their ideea about this problem.
I'll upload the extension on the repository next week.

Thanks,
Bogdan.