[TYPO3-english] EXT: rgtabs and templates

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Sat Mar 28 10:16:44 CET 2009

Hello List and esspecialy Georg :)

I need to change the rgtabs layout to put tabs-buttons on the left side
of displayed content however I cannot find any templateFile or
something... I saw that in first manuals there was a line in static TS
templateFile = pi1/template.html, but in latest version there's no TS
and also such file. Is that mean that rgtabs doesn't use templating
mechanism anymore ?

Is there any way to use _different_ layouts of rgtabs in different
pages, or they all are changeable only by CSS now?

With best greetings

--
Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff
a.k.a. Marek Krawczyk (original)