[TYPO3-english] Fatal error: Cannot run code from this file in conjunction with non encoded files

ThaiPo3 The Ultimate Usergroup typo3 at in.com
Fri Mar 27 04:53:52 CET 2009

Hi AllOn one of our customer servers we are getting the following errors time after time. They come and go and are not constant. But when tey come they last for hours and only showing one of the below. Fatal Error lines when you reload the page or you call even another domain on the same server in another TYPO3 installation.Any idea wht this could cause is really appreciatedFatal error: Cannot run code from this file in conjunction with non encoded files in /domain/typo3src4.2.6/typo3/init.php on line 28Fatal error: Cannot run code from this file in conjunction with non encoded files in /domain/typo3conf/ext/templavoilapagemod/mod1/conf.php on line 392Fatal error: Cannot run code from this file in conjunction with non encoded files in /domain/typo3src4.2.6/typo3/mod/user/ws/conf.php on line 68Fatal error: Cannot run code from this file in conjunction with non encoded files in /domain/typo3conf/ext/mmforum/mod1/conf.php on line 392Fatal error: Cannot run code from this file i
 n conjunction with non encoded files in /domain/typo3src4.2.6/typo3/mod/file/conf.php on line 392ThanksChokDear TYPO3 English! Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!