[TYPO3-english] Share news in a multisite environment

Edern Appéré edern.appere at unistra.fr
Thu Mar 26 15:18:45 CET 2009

Edern Appéré a écrit :
> Steffen Gebert a écrit :
>
>> You can hook into selectConf (i think it's called so) and there
>> modify the
>> executed SQL query based on your needs (e.g. if one site shows all news 1
>> day before the other one, set this in the tt_news plugin - if you want to
>> set specific dates for the sites, add fields to tt_news and add the conditions
>> for this field in the selectConf hook.
>>
>> Sorry for the imprecise answer, I'm a bit in a hurry...
>>
>> Steffen
>>
> An answer in a hurry is always better than no answer at all ! Thanks for
> giving me this clue.
> Thanks to your mail I've found some information in the tt_news
> documentation which seems to be connected to what you wrote :
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/tt_news/2.5.2/view/1/9/

I'm answering myself, it's pretty weird but we've just had an idea :
when a news is created it can be of the following types :
- news
- link to internal page
- link to external url
Could it be possible to have another type : insert record ?
Therefore a news item would be created but the content of the news item
would be the content of another content element or the content of
another news item. I haven't found anything yet that looks like this but
I just can't believe no one has ever tried this before. Any clue would
be of tremendous help !!