[TYPO3-english] 301 realurl redirects again

Sebastian Gebhard s.gebhard at markenmotiv.de
Thu Mar 26 10:09:03 CET 2009

Yes, Dmitry i did read your blog post
(http://dmitry-dulepov.com/article/redirects-typo3-and-realurl-vs-mod-rewrite.html)

But for this project i needed a convenient solution and perfomance is
not an issue.

I created some 301 redirects via realurl and they all work except of two
and I don't know why.

I have (old/dead) URLs like this:

document.htm (works)
path/ (works)
path/document.htm (works)
path1/path2/ (works)
path1/path2/document.htm (works)
path1/path2/path3/ (works)

path1/path2/index.php?param1=value1&param2=value2 (does not work!) =>
"Segment "path1" was not a keyword for a postVarSet as expected!"

At every redirect I used relative URLs for the old URLs and absolute
URLs for the target URL, and every redirect is 301.

Then I tried .htaccess and I added to the top of the file:

Redirect 301 path1/path2/index.php?param1=value1&param2=value2
http://www.example.com/newurl/

Still I get the same error.

Ideas?