[TYPO3-english] EXT: DB Integration (wfqbe) - Problem with search form query

Flo admin at pulk.net
Wed Mar 25 19:56:16 CET 2009

ok, now I'm stuck.

I created an extension like in the manual described, changed the uid to
my search query id, changed the marker names.

added this to the setup in my root template:

plugin.tx_wfqbe_pi1.customQuery.2 {
     WFQBE_TITEL.overrideIfEmpty = 1
     WFQBE_AUTOR.overrideIfEmpty = 1
     WFQBE_KURZBESCHREIBUNG.overrideIfEmpty = 1
 }

and it's still not clearing the fields, any idea what I could have missed?

thanks, flo