[TYPO3-english] Got backend problem after moving server

Svend E. Dejbjerg sed at dejbjerg.com
Wed Mar 25 18:04:27 CET 2009

Hello

After I have moved a Typo3 site to a new server, the backend gives a lot
of code above the login field, the first part af the code looks like this:

charSet. $charSet = $this->initCharset(); $generator =
$this->generator(); // For debugging: If this outputs
"QuirksMode"/"BackCompat" (IE) the browser runs in quirks-mode.
Otherwise the value is "CSS1Compat" #
$this->JScodeArray[]='alert(document.compatMode);'; // Send HTTP header
for selected charset. Added by Robert Lemke 23.10.2003

I can login to the backend, but the page just fills up with code.

I am almost sure I have followed the instructions given in some of the
lists, in how to move a site to another server.

Apache error_log gives the following error:
File does not exist:
/srv/www/htdocs/loevbakkerne.dk/typo3/'.$this->backPath.'tab.js,
referer: http://run.loevbakkerne.dk/typo3/index.php

Frontend works fine.

Server:
Typo3 4.1.1
php 5.2.9
mysql 5.0.51a
openSUSE 11.0

I really hope someone can help, since I am running running out of ideas.

Regards
Svend Erik