[TYPO3-english] RealURL tricky if there are postvars

Taras Sajuk taras.sajuk at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 25 16:48:23 CET 2009

I have a site where the adressing works nicely in the area where the PostVas
aren't used:
the link:

> http://www.tomsnetworking.de/content/tests/j2009a/tngd_wlan_test_messverfahren/index.html

works the same way as

> http://www.tomsnetworking.de/content/tests/j2009a/tngd_wlan_test_messverfahren/

I think this works bekause I have the _DEFAULT in my RealURL filename
section:

>       'index.html' => array( 'keyValues' => array ()),
>       '_DEFAULT' => array( 'keyValues' => array ()),

However in my news section the link:

> http://www.tomsnetworking.de/content/aktuelles/news_beitrag/news/2888/18/index.html

works ok, but the link

> http://www.tomsnetworking.de/content/aktuelles/news_beitrag/news/2888/18/

just tells "no news_id". The difference is that the postvars section is
triggered here:

>   'postVarSets' => array(
>     '_DEFAULT' => array(
>       'news' => array(
>         array( 'GETvar' => 'tx_ttnews[tt_news]'),
>         array( 'GETvar' => 'tx_ttnews[backPid]'),
>       ),

The news_id is obviusly still there, its '2888', but isn't recognized. Does
someone know why?

Unfortunately the Google News Search seems to drop the "index.html" part on
the result link very often and the reader gets the "no news_id" page even if
Google News indexed the right page.

Taras Sajuk