[TYPO3-english] EXT: DB Integration (wfqbe) - Problem with search form query

Flo admin at pulk.net
Wed Mar 25 15:04:20 CET 2009

oh, I read the manual, but didn't looked at the hooks, my fault.
thanks for the hint. and now where exactly do I add this:

plugin.tx_wfqbe_pi1.customQuery.2 {
	WFQBE_TITEL.overrideIfEmpty = 1
	WFQBE_AUTOR.overrideIfEmpty = 1
	WFQBE_KURZBESCHREIBUNG.overrideIfEmpty = 1
}

2 is the id of my search query, do I add this in the TSconfig of the
search page?

bye, flo