[TYPO3-english] Magento - Typo3

Patrik paprikb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 09:45:35 CET 2009

I have a problem with extensions "fb_magento" -connects TYPO3 and Magento
("fb_magento" ver. 0.5.0, Magento ver. 1.2.1.2).
Admin interface of Magento works OK, but when I include plugin in BE Typo3
return an error: TYPOGENTOSOAP API Error: Access denied.

On FE Typo3 return an error:
Fatal error: Mage_Core_Model_Session_Abstract::getMessages(): The script
tried to execute a method or access a property of an incomplete object.
Please ensure that the class definition "Mage_Core_Model_Message_Collection"
of the object you are trying to operate on was loaded _before_ unserialize()
gets called or provide a __autoload() function to load the class definition
in .../app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Session/Abstract.php on line 173

Anybody have a good tutorial to install "typogento".

Regards,
Patrik