[TYPO3-english] Questions about dd_googlesitemap and multilanguage sites

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Tue Mar 24 21:31:59 CET 2009

Hi Rino,

> It looks to me that the generated XML don't takes into account languages
> other than the main one (Italian, in my case)
>
> Here is an example of Generated XML:
>
>  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
> - <urlset xmlns="http://www.sitemaps.org/schemas/sitemap/0.9">
> - <url>
>
> <loc>http://www1-vm.opapisa.it/it/lopera-primaziale/profilo-dellente.html</loc>
>
>  <lastmod>2008-09-17T16:00:33+02:00</lastmod>
>  <changefreq>yearly</changefreq>
>  </url>
> - <url>
>
> [...]

Question was asked by myself on 22nd March. Thread "dd_googlesitmap".
Please refer to it for an explanation and a possible solution if the
official solution is not an option.

> Moreover, it looks to me that the  XML  generated don't takes into
> account all branchs of the pagetree  starting with a shortcut page.

IIRC Dmitry answered this too a few days ago. Please make a quick search.

> So, my questions are:
> a) does the extension manage creation of XML google map for
> multilanguage and multiversion sites?

as said, refer to my topic on 22nd March.

> b) Is there a way to make the extension taking into account branchs of
> the pagetree starting with a shortcut page?

An update to the extension was made or will be made if I'm not wrong
with this case.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en