[TYPO3-english] T3CON09 Dallas - looking for room mate

Thomas Meixner tmeixner at avecstyle.ca
Tue Mar 24 17:35:02 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm from Quebec (Province) and I have booked my flight for the T3CON09
in Dallas. Since I will be paying for this "holdiday" out of my own
pocket I would like to keep costs low and wouldn't mind sharing a room.

My flight arrives on the 15th and leaves on the 19th so I'm looking for
booking a room for 5 days.

I called the Days Inn Irving which seems to be the closest and their
twin room is only 10 dollars more expensive than a single so it would be
ca 35% cheaper overall.

http://t3con09-dallas.typo3.org/hotels.html

If you are interested please drop me a line and  I will get back to you,

Thanks,
Thomas