[TYPO3-english] realurl and jk_poll

Stephan de Bruin stephan.de.bruin at dpdk.nl
Tue Mar 24 10:37:59 CET 2009

Hi Dmitry,

thanks for your reply. I foud a solution in the form of another
extension (cbrealurl). This takes care of that problem.

I have got another issue though. In the backend of TYPO3, when I click
the preview-button, I get a error page (a custom 404-page that is show
when a realurl-page is not found).

Maybe you seen this before and know of a solution.

I've installed the following extensions to 'aid' realurl:
- cbrealurl
- realurlmanagement
- forcerealurls

Thanks!