[TYPO3-english] dd_googlesitemap

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Mar 23 12:38:13 CET 2009

Hi!

Xavier Perseguers wrote:
> OK, problem is that I would like not to send my sitemaps as I wrote on
> Forge. For my personal website it's not a problem but I do not want to
> send 200+ sitemaps. Another solution would be to analyze the API (I
> found once a page that described it) in order to programmatically send
> all those sitemaps.

I understand, it is not "cool" to send all those sitemaps... :( But making it in the extension will probably result in timeout. You know, TYPO3 supports only one language per requests and making tricks is too costly.

However references to sitemap could be put to a single XML file and you can submit that single file to Google. This can be a solution for you. I do not remember details about such XML but I found it when I searched about "sitemap stylesheet" in Google. There was a site with stylesheets and they had such XML that integrated other sitemaps. Try it, may be it will help you.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team