[TYPO3-english] cooluri, tt_news and single news item

Robert Böck robert.boeck at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 00:23:08 CET 2009

Hi,

Jan Bednarik wrote:

>> Ok, but I read that with the RealURL extension this problem can be
>> solved. But I don't want to use RealURL. So if RealURL can solve the
>> problem, why can't CoolUri do this?
>
> Really? How?

I don't know.

I found the following message:
http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-german/2008-May/046847.html

This message describes exactly the same problem.
One statement in this message is:
"Bei RealURL habe ich diese Pagebrowser-Problem NICHT."
This means:
"With RealURL I DON'T have these pagebowser problem."

> I see 2 ways - remove the parameter from URL, keep it there, both
> options are available. Or is there a third?

Obviously. But I don't know the answer. Maybe someone knows how RealURL
solves this problem?

I found the following articles:
http://www.tugle.de/know_how/typo3_tutorials/realurl_konfiguration_tt_news.html
http://www.just4freaks.de/typo3/typo3-realurl-fur-tt_news-konfigurieren

Maybe there is an answer? I don't know. I'm not familiar with RealURL.

>> So what? There's a back button in the browser to go back one page in the
>> history!
>
> So why don't you remove the parameter if you don't care?

If I remove the parameter, I guess this will break the page browser.

cu, Robo :)