[TYPO3-english] accordion menu

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb >] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Fri Mar 20 07:34:52 CET 2009

StephenBungert schrieb:
> What's an accordian menu? Do you have a link to the site?

Some Javascript Animation Stuff.
But basically it's all about rendering the HTML from the menu like he
wants to.

I sugest looking into optionSplit (for repeating the two-column thing),
and maybe even at IProcFunc in oder to gain full control over the menu.

Another option might be to add specific fields to the pags table to add
special CSS classes (but I would do it with IProc in order to be able to
count the menu items, because if editors move pags around, the menu
should not break.

cheers
Mathias