[TYPO3-english] IE Death March Example

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Thu Mar 19 22:21:35 CET 2009

> thanks for those hints. But as stated above, I do not drop them, just a
> hint on theire screen. Maybe no hint for some customers, but still not
> optimizing for IE6 (by default for paying customers).

Usually employees don't decide on what SW they use so there won't be any
way for them how to turn off that message and it will just annoy them.

Anyway, I do admire you for this step. Unfortunately, my customers still
require web pages to work in IE6 although it gives me the creeps.

--
Jan Bednarik
www.bednarik.org - web about Typo3 in czech